1. How should I begin transitioning my hair out of the relaxer while using ETAE?
Once you begin using the products, you will no longer have to relax your hair. The ingredients in the products will begin to manage the new growth.
2. Will the products work for my hair if I prefer to use relaxers due to excessive sweating?
Yes, the natural ingredients in each product will nourish and rebuild chemically treated hair increasing its health, strength, moisture level, and natural shine.
3. If I choose to wear my hair in natural styles rather than straight, will I still receive the benefits ETAE has to offer?
Yes, the sole purpose of the line is to gain and/or maintain healthier, stronger, more beautiful and more manageable hair.
4. How will ETAE benefit my hair if I continue to wear weaves and braids?
Each time you use the products in between styling, your hair will become healthier, stronger, and more manageable.
5. How will the products work for little girls hair?
E’TAE products will moisturize, soften and manage the hair making it easier to comb, blow dry and style. With consistent use, the hair will be stronger and healthier, so they can always stay chemical free!
6. How will the products work for color treated hair?
The products will restore to your hair’s structure previously removed by ammonia or peroxide, allowing each strand to maintain its strength and moisture.
7. What will I need to do in order to achieve the best results possible?
Use E’TAE consistently without the use of other products so that the hair can receive all the benefits each ingredient has to offer for the hair.